The week was dominated by a health scare that continues. Even so,
- My spirits are fairly light.
- No one (yet) is feeding me their crackpot health advice.
- It’s really two issues that can be managed separately, and only one is a significant concern, so I’m free to focus on it.
- I felt not a twinge of guilt taking the day off on Wednesday to focus on this item.
- I and others have been kind with me spreading the workday out more gently. My concentration is off, but my reasoning is just as good as it has been, so I’m still useful to my charges…
- …and to the fellow that might be a new mentee; I was able to give him a little bit of help even in our “getting to know you” session.